Dr. Jody Bearman began AnShen Holistic Veterinary Care, LLC began in 2005 with the mission to help animals heal and stay healthy through Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine.
An Eastern physical based on a thorough history of the animal leads to a Chinese diagnosis. We use a combination of any and all of the following to help your companion animal. You can click on any of them to learn more about that treatment option.
- Conventional Physical Exam
- Acupuncture (electroacupuncture, laser, and aquapuncture)
- Homeopathy (Member Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy)
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutrition Therapy
- Chinese Herbal Therapy
- Tui-na Massage (Chinese massage and physical therapy)
- Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapy (Member College of Animal Chiropractors)
- Laser Therapy